Heritage Physician Network is an independent physician association (IPA) that was organized in 1995 to benefit small to large independent practices in the Houston metropolitan area. Our network now has over 800 providers serving over 20,000 patients.
- We are composed mainly of primary care practices, but welcome specialists, acute, and post-acute care providers into our network.
- Our participating providers have increased revenue potential from more favorable Fee For-Service payments, value-based payer programs, and group purchasing contracts.
- HPN is provider-led and organized to participate effectively in federal, state, and private payer value-based programs such as:
- the Medicare Shared Savings Program
- Direct Contracting Model
- Primary Care First Model
- Commercial Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage
Collaborative Health Systems Partnership
To achieve our mission of thriving in value-based care, HPN has partnered with Collaborative Health Systems (CHS)
. CHS is one of the leading MSOs in the United States and serves as our population health management organization (PHMSO). They collaborate with HPN participants to provide customized actionable data and analytics, strategic growth planning, care coordination, and market leadership to help prepare practices to take advantage of value-based contracts.
- Since 2012, CHS has been a leader in value-based care in the Houston area and has served as a resource for <hundreds of> providers in Texas.
- CHS is a Centene Corporation Company, a Fortune 50, leading multi-national healthcare enterprise committed to transforming the health of the community, one person at a time.